Event: BAI Payments Connect, Phoenix, AZ
Presentation: “Taking the Pain out of the Payment”
Speaker: Steven Ramirez, CEO, Beyond the Arc, Inc.
Date: Monday, March 2, 2015, 2:45-3:45 p.m. Mountain Time
While advances in technology have led to a significant spike in new payment methods, the success of a given offering within today’s financial industry depends much more heavily on customer experience than specific product capabilities. To maintain consumer appeal, today’s banks must shift focus from the internal impact of implementing new payments technology to its potential effect on the customer experience.
How do you take the payment out of commerce, so the pain is taken out of the payment? Companies like Uber and Starbucks have achieved this, while Chipotle, other QRSs, and a few retailers allow customers to place an order and the payment just “happens.” What lessons do these examples offer financial institutions and their products?
Join Steven Ramirez, CEO of Beyond the Arc, for “Taking the Pain out of the Payment” during this year’s BAI Payments Connect conference.
Steven will provide detailed guidance on how banking organizations can utilize new payments technologies to simplify the payment process and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. Key discussion points include:
• The top customer experience issues you need to solve for when creating new payment solutions
• Evaluating how innovators are addressing these concerns
• A deep dive into one innovative payment product to see how it eliminates customer pain points
• Complications that keep FIs from removing payments pain as effectively as nimble competitors
• Embracing third party distributors