Over the last 100 days, through blog posts and tweets, we shared a variety of rich examples of how companies are leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT) to transform their business, enrich customer experiences, improve operational efficiencies, and grow new revenue streams.
We also spotlighted ways in which IoT is helping to better the world through improving our quality of life and solving tough problems on a global scale. The Internet of Things has become more than just a new technology, it’s a new way of life.
In our “100 days of IoT”, we highlighted everything from fascinating statistics and unique applications to real world problem-solving and life-saving technology. We learned that the possibilities with IoT are endless and no matter what the industry, it opens up new opportunities for business growth, increased efficiencies, and unprecedented customer experiences. As IoT rapidly transforms our world, it’s simultaneously evolving our idea of what’s possible. Before too long, if your company can leverage IoT and is not doing so, you may find yourself out of business.
How IoT is shaping our future
As part of our IoT showcase, we published a four-part blog series:
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the Internet of Things discusses how IoT is the driving force toward a more connected world and why it will soon be the future status quo.
- 4 Ways IoT Is Transforming Customer Experience highlights how IoT is transforming relationships between consumers and companies. As connected products and services accelerate, customers will not only reap the benefits but play a bigger role in how businesses evolve.
- Banking and IoT – The Internet of Things Will Redefine Financial Services covers how IoT is really about enabling smarter business decisions and transforming experiences. Financial institutions can win by harnessing the power of IoT as part of their fintech strategy.
- How IoT Will Change the Future of Marketing explains how IoT is making marketing more exact and increasingly automated, continually unfolding unprecedented opportunities to transform engagement and customer experiences.
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that the Internet of Things is here to stay and the demand for its services will grow, along with the possibilities and opportunities that arise for companies that leverage it.
Ready to grow your IoT offering?
If your company offers connected services and you need help articulating your value to customers with easy-to-understand, actionable communications, we’re here to help!
Beyond the Arc is a full service social media, communications, and customer experience agency with deep experience helping companies express complex issues and products in customer friendly language across all communication channels.
- Social media strategy and content development for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to engage and grow your audience.
- Blog articles, customer success stories, and eBooks to educate and nurture your customers (and attract future customers), keep your customers connected to your offerings, and grow cross-selling opportunities.
- Voice of the Employee training to teach your team how to use language (spoken and written) that puts your customers first.
- Internal and external communications including best practice guidelines and editing services to help your teams create a unified voice throughout your organization, that’s clear, consistent, and aligned with your strategic vision.
- Customer analytics with structured and unstructured data for deep, actionable customer insights to solve challenges and drive your business objectives.
Our clients include an industry leading IoT platform provider, a top 5 bank, an international hotel chain, and a manufacturing company. We are also the PR agency of record for a telecommunications giant and a business partner with IBM.
Ready to take the next step to grow your IoT offerings?